Roasted pork. Roast pork
- 120 minutes
- For 6 people
- € 1.5 / person
- 271kcal per 100g.
- Meat and poultry recipes
Ingredients for Roast Pork. Roast pork
- 1.5 kg pork loin
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 tsp marjoram
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 orange zest
- 100 ml Orange juice
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 150 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
How to prepare a roast pork or roast pork. I love to discover in the kitchen those dishes that, with four things, become authentic culinary delights. This is the case of the meat recipe from today, roast pork, roast pork.
In the purest style of classic roast beef, we prepare a roast pork With beef tenderloin it will be perfect to drink both cold and hot. The meat is juicy and very flavorful thanks to the sauce in which we cook it and have marinated it. Part of the secret of the success of this dish is precisely the marinade of the meat that we leave overnight until it is impregnated with flavor. I can't forget to mention that, the better the meat, the better the result. If we get a quality pork tenderloin, we will have a roast pork show.
Although we can take this rolled meat and accompanied with potatoes, one of the ways in which I enjoy it most is in sandwiches and sandwiches, I assure you that a good meat sandwich, a Cuban sandwich or anyone who comes up with it, if we prepare it with a roasted meat at home, it will be a real wonder.
Pork Roast Preparation
- In a bowl we prepare what will be the liquid for macerating the meat. We include orange and lemon juices, olive oil, salt and ground black pepper, marjoram, tarragon, parsley and oregano. Mix well and reserve.
- Place the pork loin in a bowl and cover it with the liquid. We will give you some cross sections and let it remain macerating for 12 hours. We can do this preparation at night to have it ready the next day.
- We place the pork loin with the fat side up, in a baking dish and cover it with half of the mojo reserving the rest. We put the whole garlic in the source and, with the oven previously hot at 220º C we bake with heat above and below, without fan, for 30 minutes.
- After this time, we cover the meat with the rest of the mojo that we have reserved and put it back in the oven. We lower the temperature to 190º C and let it cook for 30-35 more minutes.
- The piece we have baked is 1 kilo and a half, which would be 60 minutes in total baking. If the piece is larger, calculate 35-40 minutes per kilo.
- Be careful because each oven is a world and yours may need to vary the temperature. My friend Margarita Rothfritz sent me an email commenting that with 60 minutes she looks great.
- Once we have the meat ready we remove it from the tray and cover it with aluminum foil for about 30 minutes to settle and redistribute the juices.
- We strain the resulting sauce from the roast and put it in a bowl to serve as an accompaniment.
We can enjoy this hot roast pork, accompanied by some potatoes and part of the baking sauce. Also save it to enjoy in snack. I assure you that in any of these options, this is a mouthful of yummy.
Recommendations to accompany our roast pork
I recommend you to accompany the roast with the most useful and used side dish in our country, the potatoes.
- Roasted potatoes Jamie Oliver style
- Delicious french fries.
- Simple french fries
- Traditional stewed potatoes
- Simple baked potatoes
- Some potatoes to importance
- Stuffed potatoes
- mashed potatoes
Potatoes are an easy and successful resource to perfectly accompany this recipe. Enjoy its sweet taste!
- Although I have used 4 very specific spices, oregano, parsley, marjoram and tarragon. We can always replace them with others that we have more at hand or that are easier to obtain.
- Thyme and rosemary would also be a great option. This is a very simple recipe just like roast beef, in which, the actual work is minimal. Once we have the marinated meat we simply put it to bake and go.
- Do not stop enjoying all the meat recipes We have in the blog. I assure you that you will find a lot of ideas to make your people much happier. Follow the step by step of this roast pork recipe In the next album.